Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Out West- Valentine


Our only store in town is a combined Grocery/Ace hardware store, but we were happy when it opened 2 1/2 months ago.  They are going to be carrying my cards for sale. I have been busy making cards to replace the cards my granddaughter sold at Christmas time, with Valentines coming up I have been making a wide variety of cards. Here is one using Out West.

  • Card base is Marina Mist with a front of DSP (from the holiday mini so sadly no longer available).
  • On a piece of Very Vanilla  CS I stamped the cowboy with Chocolate Chip Craft Ink and Clear Embossed it. I then cut it out with the Label Framelits, I layered it on a piece of Chocolate Chip CS cut the next size up.
  • The phrase is computer generated and printed on Very Vanilla, the hearts (Very Vanilla and Real Red) were punched one with the lg Heart Punch and one with a Framelit Heart.
  • The Embossed hearts in the upper corner are Very Vanilla, Real Red and Chocolate Chip(my granddaughter spent an hour in my craft room running CS through the Big Shot using up a lot of my scraps, she even sorted them by size into a divided box) cut with the Fashionable Hearts Embosslit from the Occasions Mini.
I have already sold some of this one and it hasn't even made it to the store yet.

1 comment:

  1. Love it! Cute sentiment to go with that wonderful image too. Love all the polka dots!
    That's fantastic about the store wanting to carry your cards! I can already see you're going to be very busy!!!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete