Thursday, December 8, 2011

Many Merry Messages

This card is so shinny!
  • The card base is Whisper White sprayed with Frost Shimmer Paint Spray. The front of Marina Mist was also sprayed lightly.
  • I cut the snowflakes with the Big Shot and for the Glimmer paper I had to use as thick of a shim as I could and still run it through the Big Shot.
  • The strip of Glimmer paper ribbon was cut from the edge of the strip of paper the I cut the snowflakes from.(it is hard to see in the photo but there is a bow on the right side.
  • I sprayed a piece of Whisper White with the shimmer spray and when it was dry(heat gun is great for doing that) I stamped the phrase from Many Merry Messages in Marina Mist on it.
  • The snowflakes are Silver Glimmer paper and Marina Mist sprayed with Shimmer Paint Spray. Rhinestone Jewels are in the centers of the snowflakes.
Have a great day and try and find time to stamp. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment