Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Lodge

I made this card in October, I really wanted to go with a snow-globe look, I just couldn't get a look I was happy with so this is what I came up with instead.

  • The card base is Crumb Cake, with Soft Suede and Dazzling Details sponged on the edges.
  • a 5 1/4" x 2 3/4" piece of Frostwood Lodge DSP was added to the lower portion of the base. 
  • The Lodge was stamped with Early Espresso on a 3" circle of Crumb Cake(again the edges were sponged the same as the edge of the card) The snow in the image was colored with the white gel pen the was covered with the Dazzling Details.
  • On a strip on Crumb Cake the Merry Christmas was stamped, the C and the swirls were Cherry Cobbler and the rest of the word is Early Espresso, the edges were sponged with Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso and Dazzling Details.
  • The Ribbon was wrapped around the card with the ends hidden behind the Circle.
I think this was my favorite of the cards I made this year.  I hope that you all have a Very Merry Christmas and stop by after Christmas to see some of the cards I have been making with stamp sets from the upcoming Mini catalog.

1 comment: