Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Bridal Shower Thank you cards

My daughter Jamie's Wedding colors (in Stampin' UP names) are Elegant Eggplant, Handsome Hunter, Night of Navy and Not Quite Navy, I made the cards with a random combination of those colors. The card above is Elegant Eggplant, NQN and Handsome Hunter.
  • The card base is Naturals White
  • The fronts were stamped with Hello Doily inked in Versamark and embossed in White.
  • The Thank you from Perfectly Penned was stamped in one of the four colors on a strip of Naturals White then the end were punched with a corner of the Curly Label Punch, I added a Pearl on each end.
  • I Ran Naturals White through the Big Shot with the Ovals die using the largest of the ovals. I also ran the four colors through using the oval the next size down.
  • All my colored Card stock was sprayed with Shimmer Paint Spray.
  • The two ovals were layered onto the card front and then the phrase was added, I used two Dimensionals stacked onto each other in the center of the phrase and a glue dot on each end.
So the Wedding is now 17 days away. I am busy making some of the table decorations and still making arrangements for some of the things we thought were taken care of- but the people that were supposed to do it flaked out(photographer and cake decorator)

This week end will be the second blog hop! We will be showcasing the Holidays, so make sure you check in on Saturday it will be fun to see what everyone has come up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment