My daughter's wedding is fast approaching and there is still so much to do! I have had very little time to keep up with my blog. In less then three weeks she will be married!
- The card base is Very Vanilla
- I used a 2 1/2" circle for my image and a 1 3/8" one for the phrase cut from Very Vanilla.
- I used markers to color the image on the stamp and stamped it in the center of the circle, I colored it again and stamped it onto a scrap and then cut the pine cones out and layered them over the first image with Dimensionals. I used Garden Green and Real Red to color the two words and stamped it in the center of the smaller circle.
- I used a 3" and 1 3/4" circles cut from Garden Green and run through the Big Shot with the new Snow Burst folder. I layered my image and phrase onto the circles.
- I cut a strip of DSP from the Holly Berry Bouquet collection, layered it onto Chocolate Chip CS.
- I ran a square of Real Red through the Big Shot in the Petals-a-plenty folder.
- I layered the square on the base then the DSP, then the circles.
- After I put it together I decided that the branch needed a bow so I added a 1/8" taffeta bow in real red. I added a little bit of Dazzling Details to the pine cones to give them a little sparkle.