Friday, September 2, 2011

Water Cooler Llama Swap #2 part 1

Last March a group of my friends ( http://kath-allthatscrap.blogspot.com/2011/03/countryside-get-well-wishes.html the end of the post tells how we became friends) had a card swap, this is our second one. 
Before we get to the cards from the swap I thought you might like to know that on Sept. 9th many of the ladies from our fun little group will be doing a blog hop of current projects, so these cards are just a teaser of the talents of some of the ladies.








Card #1 was made by Jean Fitch, she used the the Bird Builder punch and the Elements of Style
Card #2 was made by Martha Talman she used Baby Blossoms and En Francais. I believe she used River Rock, Pear Pizazz, Sahars Sand, Very Vanilla and Marina Mist CS.
Card # 3 was made by Margaret Burnier, she used Just Believe with black magic and butterflies,

I am so lucky to be a part of this wonderful group of Demos, they are the best! Check back again because I will post more of our swap in the following day leading up to the hop (my card for the swap will be featured as one of the Blog Hop cards).

No comments:

Post a Comment