Friday, September 23, 2011

Greeting Card Kids-Blue Christmas

Of all the stamp sets that SU sells with kids images in them, Greeting Card Kids is the only one that I like.  I really like the images in this set!

I didn't make Halloween cards this year, but here are links to a couple I made last year.
On to today's card!
  • The card base is Whisper White with a Marina Mist front that was ran through the Big Shot with the Northern Flurry folder. I then punched it with the Word Window punch.
  • I stamped the image of the little girl on Watercolor paper with Stazon and then colored her with Watercolor Wonder Crayons and an Aqua Painter. The colors I used were Regal Rose, Rich Razzleberry, Marina Mist, Not Quite Navy and Garden Green.
  • The image was layered onto Not Quite Navy and then onto Whisper White.
  • Merry Christmas was stamped onto the base through the Word Window opening using Not Quite Navy.
This is one of the cards for sale under the Card Sale tab. You can order as many of it as you need or order the set and supplies and have fun making them yourself! Email me if you are interested and I will take care of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment