Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Simple- Sail Away

I want to share a simple and fast card using Sail Away from the Summer Mini
  • The card base is Not Quite Navy with a front of DSP Nautical Expedition(also in the Summer Mini).
  • For the image I used Whisper White. I  inked up Block size D with Marina Mist ink and pressed the block to the paper. I inked up the boat in Not Quite Navy and stamped it in the block outline. The image was layered onto Cherry Cobbler CS and added to the front.
  • The Happy Birthday is from Create a Cupcake(here's hoping it is in the New catalog) stamped on Whisper White with NQN, punched with the Word Window and layered onto a Cherry Cobbler Modern Label, then it was popped up with Dimensionals and added to the front. 
A fast and easy card!
I'm hoping you all find time to stamp something today. . .

1 comment:

jimlynn said...

WOW! I LOVE how you inked up the block to do this. Very pretty card and by inking the block it just "frames' everything out. Wonderful card.
LYnn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...