It is Wedding season and these are my first wedding gifts. The first picture is the rose I used instead of a bow:
- I used Very Vanilla CS for the rose, I sprayed the CS with Champagne Shimmer Paint spray and after punching the ornaments out I sponged the edges with Soft Suede and then resprayed them.
- The leaves are Ornaments punched from Old Olive and then folded in half and then ran it through the crimper.
- The package is tied with gold netting and the rose was then added.
- Card base is Very Vanilla with a 4" x 5 1/8" Soft Suede CS sprayed with Champagne Shimmer Paint spray.
- I sprayed a 3 3/4" x 5" Very Vanilla CS Champagne Shimmer Paint spray. I ran it through the Big Shot with the Elegant Line folder. I then added it to the card front.
- I stamped the phrase from Occasional Quotes in Soft Suede onto the front of the card.
- I added all three sizes of Pearl Jewels to the Elegant Lines.