She CASEd this card
This card can be made at the 2nd and 4th Tuesday Open stamping.
- The card base is Whisper White with a 4" x 5 1/4" Pretty in Pink front and then a background layer.
- For my background paper I used glossy White and with crumpled plastic wrap I dabbed both Frost and Champagne Shimmer paint on it.
- The bells are Round Tab punch, punched from the Glossy White, Brushed Silver and Pretty in Pink and layered with the pearl jewels added for decoration.
- I ran Pretty in Pink through the Big Shot with the sizzlit Swirls and Scribbles the bells were added on top of these. I bow of the Organza ribbon was added to the top of the bells.
- Mr. and Mrs. is from All Holidays and was stamped on the Glossy White with Basic Gray and punched out with the smallest oval punch it was layered onto a Pretty in Pink label that is on the Match Box die.
Have a wonderful stamping day!