Come make a Vintage inspired mini scrapbook and a Mother's Day card. Please bring your favorite adhesive or add $5 to the class payment and I will order you your own snail adhesive. Class times will be at 11 am and 6:30 p.m. please indicate time preference when paying for class. Cost for this Class is $20 if prepaid by April 21st and $25 after that date, cut off date to register for this class is April 24th.
I was awarded the Stylish Blogger Award again, it is so nice when others appreciate your work. I received it from Angel Hawks at http://makesomethingcute.blogspot.com/
When you are given this award...there are (4) things you must do...
1. Thank the person that gave you the award and link back to their blog (above). So Angel thanks so much!
2. Share (8) things about yourself:
• 1. I have a group of on line friends that have made my life more joyful
• 2. I love teaching others how to paper craft, hopefully it makes them as happy as it makes me.
• 3. I am the 4th of 12 children, but having 5 of my own was plenty for me. ;)
• 4. I love Salt and Vinegar Chips.
• 5. I was born in Idaho, now live in Utah but have lived in California and on one of the Samoan Islands.
• 6. I decided to work this summer at a BSA scout camp with my two youngest children.
• 7. Watercoloring is my favorite thing to do when card making.
• 8. I hate fish, just the smell turns me green.
3. Pass this award on to (8) other Stylish Bloggers: