The top card
- Card base is Baja Breeze with a front of Whisper White that was ran through the Big Shot with the Finial Press folder.
- The Top Note Die was used cut a piece of Not Quite Navy and then it was ran through with the Vintage Wallpaper folder.
- The oval was cut with the Ovals die and then stamp with the phrase using NQN ink. It is popped up with Dimensionals.
- The card base and all the layers are Whisper White.
- Layer one was ran through the Big Shout with the Square Lattice folder.
- Layer two was ran through with the Vintage Wallpaper folder and the corners were punched with the Ticket Corner punch.
- The oval was cut the same as in the top card but was sprayed with Frost Shimmer Paint spray and stamped with Marina Mist.
- Pearl Jewels were used at the corners that were punched out.
Have a wonderful day!