Happy St. Patrick's Day, I hope you are wearing green ;).
When I was playing with the Beveled Windowpanes I had a stack of Watercolor paper strips lest over from when I had cut paper for a different project so I decided to try and use them up.
- The card base is Confetti White(I bet you thought I only use Whisper White)
- I stamped the Hydrangea from Because I Care randomly on the strip of Watercolor paper using Stazon. I colored the with Watercolor Crayons, Markers and an Aqua Painter. I tried to stick with Hydrangea colors so I used Bashful Blue and Marina Mist and Pretty in Pink and Regal Rose. The leaves are Old Olive.
- I layered the image onto a piece of Old Olive and I punched the Regal Rose strips with the Dotted Scallop Ribbon and layered it with only the scallops showing on another piece of Old Olive.
- I added the layered image to the card base.
- I stamped the Thanks so much from Tiny Tags onto a scrap of Confetti White and layered a Windowpane over it with Marina Mist Taffeta Ribbon tied with Linen Thread with a button from Bitty Buttons.
So I hope you like this second Windowpane card and yes the blob on the card front must have been something on the camera lens because it isn't on the card.