This card is a CASE, I have tried to find the original, I have spent the last 1 1/2 hours searching the web and my files to find the card, This card is an almost exact copy, the monster was upside down in the original, this card was posted on the web sometime in December. If you made the original or know the person who did please leave a comment so that I can add a link to that card. Thanks Kath
• Fold the Soft Suede CS in half
• Layer the DSP onto the strip of Pacific Point CS and layer onto the bottom half of card.
• Using a size C block and a monster stamp from the "Make a Monster" set stamp with Stazon onto Watercolor paper Use the size A block to add eyes and mouths (you may want to practice stamping on a sheet of scrap paper these small stamps are a little difficult). Color the monster with a Pacific Point Marker and an Aqua Painter. Layer the image onto a piece of Pacific Point CS and add to the card front.
• On a scrap of Very Vanilla CS stamp the phrase from "Smarty Pants" using Marina Mist. Punch with the Decorative Label Punch. To frame the phrase punch out 4 Decorative Labels from Pacific Point, layering them behind the phrase to frame it (see sample). Layer the framed phrase on the DSP.
• On a scrap of watercolor paper stamp a couple of eyes and a mouth with Stazon and color with the fine end of a marker. Punch them out with the circle from the Itty Bitty punches layer them onto ½" circles punched from Pacific Point, add just above the DSP on the front of card.
• Stamp a phrase on the inside if desired.