This is a card that we made for our January Club meeting, using the Take a Spin stamp set.
- The card is made with a 12" x 4 1/4" cut a an angle to 3 3/4" piece of textured Chocolate Chip card stock, scored and folded every 4" to make a Z.
- Using the large Heart punch we punched 6 each Whisper White, Regal Rose and Rose Red hearts, these were attached to the top of the card, sandwiching the top edge between matching hearts.
- The stamp was inked up in Regal Rose and then with a marker we colored the wedge that was the Valentine's with Rose Red, stamping onto Whisper White CS and punching out with the 2 1/2" circle punch.
- We attached the Spinner Hands to the stamped circle attaching it to the card front after punching a piece of Rose Red CS with the scallop Ribbon punch and centering the piece on the card front.
- The girls could decorate the inside how ever they desired.