Saturday, February 26, 2011

Punch Bunch- Sale-a-bration

The lay out and color choice were inspired by a card made by Lisa Young, using Tiny Teacup http://addinkandstamp.blogspot.com/2011/01/sale-brate-with-stampin-addicts-blog.html 

  • Card Base is Crumb Cake with a front of Love Letters DSP I sponged the edges with Crumb Cake.
  • I ran some Basic Black CS through the Big Shot and attached it to the card base with part hanging off the card, then trimmed it to fit.
  • I punched a 2 1/2" circle from Crumb Cake and 1 3/4" circle from Basic Black and attached them off center.
  • Using Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive and Basic Black markers directly on the stamp, I stamped the image onto Very Vanilla CS and punched it out with the 1 3/8" circle, then added it to the card as well.
Let me know what you think.

3 comments:

  1. Kath-
    Great blog! I am passing on to you the Stylish Blogger Award!! To accept and play along visit my blog for the details!! http://krisisstampin.blogspot.com/
    I will be back to visit=D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card - thanks for the inspiration! I am now following your blog:)
    Kendra Richardson - you can find mine here:
    www.kendrascorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love what you did with this card! And thanks for the acknowledgement!

    ReplyDelete