Here is how I made this card.
• Fold the Daffodil Delight Card Stock in half
• Run the 4" x 5 ¼" piece of Whisper White Card Stock through the Big Shot with the Perfect Polka Dot folder, then layer it onto the card base
• On the Whisper White piece of CS stamp the animals from "Fox and Friends" on top of each other using the Stamp a ma jig to line them up. Layer the image onto the piece of Old Olive CS
• On a scrap piece of Whisper White CS stamp the phrase from "Party Hearty" by using markers to color directly onto the stamp (Cajun Craze and Old Olive) huff on the stamp and press onto the CS. Punch out the phrase with the small tag punch layer it onto a Daffodil Delight tag
• Use a black brad to attach the phrase to the stamped image and attach it onto the card front
• If desired pick a phrase and stamp on the inside.