Saturday, January 15, 2011

Plane and Simple- 4 You

Here is another card using the Plane and Simple stamp set as well as some retired flight charts from my husband. To my friend Jean, this plane is in an even steeper nose dive then the last one, maybe he is barn storming. On to the card details. . .
  • The card base is Not Quite Navy with a layer of Rich Razzleberry and then a layer done with the flight chart. Two opposite corners were punched with the corner rounder.
  • I stamped the plane on Very Vanilla with Early Espresso ink, rounded two corners and layered it onto NQN with the two corners rounded.
  • On scraps of Very Vanilla I stamped  the 4 You from Tiny Tags with NQN, the goggles with Soft Suede and the compass with Rich Razzleberry. I punched the phrase with the Jewelry Tag punch and cut out the other two images. I also punched a tag from NQN and Rich Razzleberry.
  • I attached the 3 tags to the corner of the matted plane, layering the colored tags behind the phrase, with a brad.
  • I attached compass directly to the card front in the upper corner then overlapped the plane on top then added the goggles with Dimensionals.
I like this card better then the first, my husband likes the other one. How about you?

1 comment:

  1. Nice card! LOVE that patterned paper and really like the image too. Great!!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete