Sunday, January 2, 2011

Medallion- Birthday

I had a busy day yesterday!  We made birthday cards from 10 am until 5:30pm, a long day, but fun.  Here is one of the cards we made.
I Cased this card but now I can't find the link, the original card was a Thank you card,  if I cased you please let me know so I can add the link.

Here's how we did it:


• Fold the Whisper White CS in half


• On the piece of Crumb Cake CS do the following: Stamp the Medallion image with Versamark and stamp off the edge of the CS covering 2/3 of the Crumb Cake CS with the image, pour White embossing powder over image shaking the excess back into the container, melt with the heat gun. Using Basic Grey stamp the Birthday Wishes to the left just below the image.

• Layer the Crumb Cake CS onto the Basic Black CS. Poke a small hole in the center of the medallion and add a Button Brad.

• Wrap a Piece of the striped Ribbon around the card front then layer onto the card base

• On a scrap of Whisper White CS stamp the "4 You" in basic Grey and punch out with the Jewelry Tag punch, pin tag to the knot using the safety pin

• If desired add a phrase to the inside


I hope you are all keeping warm, it is 10 degrees outside right now, boy am I glad it is warm inside!

No comments:

Post a Comment