Friday, January 14, 2011

Help! and Fifth Avenue Floral

I have had random computer problems and have lost many of my files (both Stamping and Scouts) one of the files was my CASEd file, and so while I know I CASEd this card I can't remember how exact I was or who I CASEd.  Please if you know where I may have seen this card let me know(I do know from my photo log the this picture was taken 9/3/10).

So on to the card. . .
  • Card base is Blushing Bride with a 4" x 5 1/4" layer of Regal Rose, a layer of 3 7/8" x 5 1/8" Whisper White and a layer of 3 3/4" x 5" Blushing Bride DSP
  • The images are stamped with Stazon onto Watercolor Paper scraps and colored them with Blushing Bride, Regal Rose, Melon Mamba, and Chocolate Chip, then cut them out.
  • I used a 3" x 3 3/8" piece of Watercolor Paper, with Stazon I stamped the lily off center and off the edge and colored it with Blushing Bride and Melon Mamba , I stamped the daisy type flower in the upper corner off the edge and colored it Melon Mamba and Chocolate Chip.  I layered the rose and the second daisy type flower with Dimensionals. I layered the Watercolor Paper on Regal Rose and punch a scrap of Whisper White with the Scallop Trim Border punch and added it to the bottom off the layers
  • The phrase from Teeny Tiny Wishes was stamped on Whisper White with Melon Mamba and punched with the Word Window, layered onto a punched Blushing Bride Modern Label with two of the medium sizes Pearl Jewels this is raised on Dimensionals and layered onto a punched Blushing Bride Wide Oval with a Regal Rose Large Oval in the center of it
I really like this card and want to thank whoever created the inspiration piece!

No comments:

Post a Comment