Thursday, December 2, 2010

Tags, tags, tags



Yesterday was my tag class and we were able to make 27 tags, the girls were able to make 3 of each design, here are three of the tags we made.
Even the Naughty Tag:


• Using Cherry Cobbler ink stamp the phrase onto Whisper White CS and punch out with the 1 ¾" circle punch

• Attach it to the die cut circle off center near the bottom of the circle

• Lay a piece of string over the fold of the gray punch tab, and attach the tab to the top of the circle (see sample)

Stamped Snowman Tag:

• Using Marina Mist ink stamp the image onto Whisper White CS and punch out with the 1 ¾" circle punch

• Attach the stamped image onto a Pear Pizzazz circle and then onto a Marina Mist Circle

• Attach a one inch piece of double sided tape onto the back



Do Not Open Tag:

• Using the Garden Green and Cherry Cobbler or Riding Hood Red Markers color directly onto the stamp, huff and stamp onto Very Vanilla CS punch out with the 1 ¼" circle punch

• Layer the Designer Paper circle onto the Garden Green Circle

• Use 3 half Dimensionals on the back of the phrase and pop up on the Designer Paper Circle

• Punch hole and add string

The string I use on my tags is crochet thread, I have dyed some of it Cherry Cobbler and some of it Garden Green. For some reason the Garden Green did not turn out uniform, it was variegated, it went from Old Olive in color to Garden Green, it does look interesting.

Well I have club today and need to finish cleaning up from last night and get ready for the girls at noon, everyone is coming at noon today, I asked the girls that come in the evening if they could come at noon because this evening my youngest son is having his Eagle Board of Review (Yeah Trevor!) and that is a pretty big deal and I felt I should be there with him :).

I hope that you all have a wonderful day, now go stamp something.

No comments:

Post a Comment