Thursday, December 23, 2010

Out West

My daughter bought this stamp set and asked me to make a card with it. This is what I came up with.
  • The card base is Soft Suede I stamped Birthday Wishes from Occasional Quotes in Soft Suede onto the base.
  • I stamped the image from Out West in Stazon onto Watercolor paper and colored it with ink and an Aqua Painter. I punched the corners with the Ticket Corner punch.
  • I mounted the image onto Not Quit Navy and added brads to the corners.
  • I crumpled a piece of Crumb Cake CS until I could split it apart to look like a piece of suede leather I mounted it on the card base and added the image to it.
So what do you think of it?  I hope you have a great Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. Love your card! Very cute. Happy holidays :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!!!! So rustic looking and your coloring is sensational!!! Wonderful card.
    Hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete