Thursday, December 16, 2010

Many Merry Messages- Fast and Simple

My daughter needed a few Christmas Cards fast, so this is what I came up with.
  • The card base is Whisper White with a front of Cherry Cobbler that was ran through the Big shot in the Northern Flurry folder.
  • I sprayed Whisper White with Frost Shimmer Paint spray and Cherry Cobbler with Champagne Shimmer Paint spray I rand them through the Big Shot using the Northern Frost Decorative strip. I attached the snowflakes onto the card front and used Rhinestone Jewels for the centers.
  • I stamped the phrase onto Whisper White using Cherry Cobbler and punched it out with the Decorative Label Punch and added it to the open area on the card front.
I had a great day yesterday for my birthday, it started at 5:50 am when my 14 year old son Trevor woke me up with breakfast in bed, a bacon and cheese omelet and toast. Unfortunately it had snowed 8" during the night and anyone that knows me knows I hate snow! I spent the whole day inside, I started rearranging my stamping studio trying to make it more user friendly. I also started designing cards for my Birthday Card Party on January 1 with a second class on Jan 5(look for more details soon). My daughters and one of my sister and her husband came for a birthday dinner cooked by a good friend(thanks Scott) and my kids.  All in all a good day to turn 49.

No comments:

Post a Comment