The First card:
- The card base is Crumb Cake that I sprayed with Champagne shimmer spray (does not show up in photo but is pretty in Real Life). I stamped the Season's Greetings onto the base with Cherry Cobbler.
- I stamped the image onto watercolor paper with Stazon and layered colors on with an Aqua Painter.
- I sponged the very edge of the watercolor paper with Cherry Cobbler ink putting it on as dark as I could, I then lightly sponged it with Chocolate Chip ink.
- The image is popped up with Dimensionals.
- The card base is Always Artichoke with a front of Early Espresso. I stamped the phrase from Occasional Quotes onto the front with White Craft ink.
- I did the image the same as the first card, but after sponging I tore the right side off of the image (isn't that what you do when you make a mistake but want to keep your work?).