- The card base is Very Vanilla sprayed with champagne shimmer paint spray, I ran it through the Big Shot with the Vintage Wallpaper folder.
- I stamped two of the ornaments from the Delightful Decoration stamp set on Very Vanilla paper that I had sprayed with Frost shimmer paint spray. I stamped one in Always Artichoke and one in Cherry Cobbler. I punched them out with the Ornament punch
- I ran a rectangle of Very Vanilla through the Big Shot with the Vintage Wallpaper folder, I layered it onto Always Artichoke CS and Cherry Cobbler CS then added it to the card front.
- I adhered the Cherry Cobbler ornament directly to the Very Vanilla CS and then layer the Always Artichoke one off center with Dimensionals.
- I added the Pearl Jewels to both of the Ornaments.
I hope you have a great evening and go ahead and stamp something.