Sunday, September 5, 2010

So Worth the Wait

This is a baby card I do like, I hope you like it too!
  • The card base is Whisper White, after folding it in half I cut a 1/2" off the front and added a 1" strip of the DSP in Peach Parfait.
  • On a piece of Whisper White I stamped the giraffe from Animal Stories in Peach Parfait.  I sponged the edges with Pumpkin Pie.  I mounted it on a piece of Pumpkin Pie CS that I wrapped a pie of Whisper White Taffeta ribbon around.
  • On the card front I stamp So Worth the Wait from Word Play in Peach Parfait, then I mounted the image with Dimensionals above the word Wait.
  • I stamped Hello Baby from Teeny Tiny Wishes on Whisper White using Pumpkin Pie (stamped the words separately) I punched the words out using the Jewelry Tag punch. I used crochet thread to tie the tags to the ribbon.
I hope you like this card I have one more card made using the Animal Stories stamp set, I'll post it soon.

1 comment:

  1. Kath, love the black and white. There's a lot of formality in this card. Perfect for a wedding card.
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete