Monday, September 20, 2010

Serene Snowflakes- Sept Stamp a Stack

This card is so pretty in real life!  This is the card that was meant to be the "Wow" costing a little more to make then the others.
  • The card base is Very Vanilla sprayed with Champagne Shimmer paint spray. 
  • I sprayed a second piece of Very Vanilla with the spray and after it dried I stamped the snow flakes on it using Soft Suede for the Large, Crumb Cake for the medium and Early Espresso for the small cluster. I sponged the edges with Soft Suede. I layered this on a piece of Soft Suede that was also sprayed with the shimmer paint.
  • I colored the Organza ribbon with Soft Suede and wrapped it around the layered image piece.
  • Using the Soft Suede marker I colored the word Peace from the stamp in the All Holidays set, stamped it on a scrap of Very Vanilla(sprayed with shimmer spray) and punch it with the Designer Label punch, sponged the edges with Soft Suede, inserting it in a Raised Dots Designer Label Holder in Styled Vanilla. I added this over the ribbon. Then added a Pearl under the "Peace".
  • I centered the image on the card base and was finished.
The card is very shimmery!

4 comments:

jimlynn said...

This is just GORGEOUS!!! I can almost see the shine from here. So pretty. LOVE those colors you used - so soft and peaceful looking. Very pretty.
Lynn

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice card tfs!!!

Chanda Stehlik said...

So pretty! Thank you for sharing! I am one of your followers from Stampin' Connection. (I'm the one that started the Follow Me thread) I have a small favor to ask, please. I had to switch over my website (it used to be BellevueStampingClub) and lost all of my followers from SC. Would you be so kind as to go to my new site listed below and RE-follow me, please? You may have to copy and paste the link. Thanks so much! I really appreciate it!

Chanda Stehlik
www.OneCraftyMommy.com

Mrs. Jones from the Circus said...

Oh my Gosh!! Beautiful!! I simply love that stamp set and you have presented it well. Thanks for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...