Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Eagle Project for Ronald McDonald House












Are you wondering where I've been and what I've been doing? I received my preview order for the new catalog that starts July 1st, I've even made a couple of cards, but mostly I have been helping one of my sons.
My son has started his Eagle Project as part of earning the Eagle Rank in Scouting. He is doing his project for the Ronald McDonald House in Las Vegas. He told them he would scrapbook 100 of the children that they have helped, it is turning out that he will be doing 175 of the children. He is a little over 2/3 of the way done with the project.
He was sent a stack of pictures to sort, we were a little surprised at how little information there was with the photos, some of the photos had short notes with them, some just a name and date, some just a name, some just a date, and about 1/3 had no information at all. Here is the photos being sorted and one of the finished pages. I'll post more photos tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment