- I colored the Black striped Grosgrain Ribbon with a sponge and Melon Mambo ink.
- Instead of a knot in the ribbon I used a Rhinestone brad to hold it closed.
- I stamped the stamp in Melon Mambo and then with the Basic Black Marker I colored two lines of words on the stamp, I then stamped on Whisper White.
- I Matted this on Basic Black, then Melon Mambo, then Basic Black, to this I added the Ribbon.
- I ran a piece of Whisper White through the Big Shot in the Perfect Polka Dot folder, mounted it on a Melon Mambo card front and then added the matted phrase.
I like how this one turned out.