Friday, March 12, 2010

Teeny Tiny Wishes

Teeny Tiny Wishes is a great go to set for sentiments, there are 24 of them and they fit the Word Window punch.

The fold for this card is from Valita's Designs and Fresh Folds, I am considering this card for my March 30th class. The colors I used for this card are Regal Rose, Certainly Celery, Barely Banana and Whisper White.

Punches: Word Window, Modern Label and Trio Flower
Sizzlits: Birds & Blooms and Little Leaves


This week has been a busy week, I am involved with the Boy Scouts of America as a district Vice Chairman, this week was our Adult Recognition Banquet, we held it last night, with approximately 300 in attendance. It was a really great night! It is nice it is over for another year and now I will go back to creating and hopefully posting regularly.

No comments:

Post a Comment