Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Crazy for Cupcakes

This card uses both the Scallop Trim Corner and Scallop Trim Edge Punch(remember this month is the last month you will be able to get the scallop trim edge punch free with your order of $50). The card base is Whisper White, I cut off 1/2" of the front and used the Scallop Trim Edge punch, I also used the same punch on a strip of Pretty in Pink and taped it behind the front. On the inside back I put a 1" strip of designer paper from the Sweet Pea Collection.

I stamped the image on Whisper White and colored it with the Stamp and Write markers, I used Dazzling Diamond Glitter on the frosting and Crystal Effects on the cherries to make them shine. I punched opposite corners with the Scallop Trim Corner punch. I matted it on Pretty in Pink that I had used the same corner punch on opposite corners. The phrase is stamped in Pretty in Pink.

No comments:

Post a Comment