Friday, September 11, 2009

Where were you in 2001? and Christmas

It's interesting at how major events effect our lives, it was a beautiful morning in Southern California and I was getting the kids off to school when my husband called and said turn on the news. I watched as the second plane hit. So today we fly the flag and wonder what we can do to make a better America.
Now for a card, I've made a lot of Christmas cards lately as I try to decide what cards to use for my monthly Christmas card classes. This one is so simple and in real life looks so great, I had so many comment on it that it will be in an upcoming class. You can't tell from the photo but the card base is Handsome Hunter, then Bravo Burgundy, then Whisper White. The Welcome Christmas is embossed Bravo Burgundy, the tree I stamped in Stazon and added Dazzling Diamonds on top. Simple but lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment