1. Fold the So Saffron card stock in half.
2. On the piece of Water Color paper stamp the image with StazOn ink.
3. Using the Watercolor Wonder Crayons and an Aqua Painter, lightly color and paint the image, let dry.
4. Using Pumpkin Pie ink (borrow from the Party Hearty box), stamp the Fabulous phrase on the lower left corner of the card front (folded edge up). If desired add the second phrase to the inside.
5. Wrap the ribbon around the piece of Old Olive card stock, near the edge and knot, adhere it to the card front on the right side about 1/3" from edge.
6. Layer the image on the Real Red card stock and then on the Tempting Turquoise card stock, adhere the layered image centered side to side, above the ribbon.