Sunday, June 15, 2008

Wild About You



Stamp Set: Wild About You
Ink: Classic- Old Olive, More Mustard, So Saffron, Bordering Blue
Card Stock: Whisper White, More Mustard, Old Olive, So Saffron
Accessories: River Rock Double Stitched Ribbon

The card base is So Saffron at 4 ¼" x 5 ½"
I stamped the Lion three times twice in So Saffron and once in More Mustard I cut out two of them The head is layered and mounted on dimentionals. I stamped the lion first then masked him and added each animal then masking them before adding another.

2 comments:

  1. That is so awesome how you masked the animals!

    Great Job!

    (hugs)
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally cute card! You did a great job masking. By the way....you won my blog candy! Send me your snail addy so I can send you the goodies!

    ReplyDelete