Friday, May 2, 2008

For Father


The card base for this card is 4 ¼' X 5 ½" Bordering Blue CS. The stamp set I used was For Father. I stamped the image on Watercolor paper with StazOn ink and painted it with Watercolor Wonder Crayons and an Aqua Painter. I mounted it on a piece of Brocade Blue CS that I distressed with the Tool Kit. I mounted it again on a distressed piece of Chocolate Chip CS, and mounted it all on the card base. The phrase I stamped with StazOn on a piece of Very Vanilla CS and the card base as well. I punched the word Father's from the Very Vanilla with the Word Window punch. I used the picture hanging hardware from Hodgepodge Kit and Natural Hemp to tie it to the card front. I punch a small hole in the fold to thread the Hemp through and Mini Glue Dots to hold it in place.

No comments:

Post a Comment