Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Spring Song



I made the top card first, but I just didn't like it... it sat around my desk for a couple of weeks before I took it apart and remade it.

After taking off the horizontal layer I liked the card much better. The card base is 4 ¼" x 5 ½" Chocolate Chip CS. I layered Close Cocoa Designer Paper on Groovy Guava that distressed with the tool kit. I wrapped a piece of Groovy Guava Stitch Ribbon around the DP, I threaded the ribbon thru a Ribbon Slide from the Occasions Mini Catalog and tied. I stamped the phrase from set on the card front with Chocolate Chip ink. I stamped the bird on Watercolor Paper with StazOn. I painted it with Watercolor Wonder Crayons and Aqua Painters I used Cameo Coral on the belly of the bird and Close to Cocoa and Creamy Caramel on the rest of the bird. The branch was done with Close to Cocoa and Old Olive. I distressed the edges, layered it on distressed Old Olive CS, then layered that on distressed Cameo Coral CS.

No comments:

Post a Comment