Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Pun Fun


Hip-hippo-ray! Shaker Card.
The base of this card is 4 ¼"x 5 ½"Basic Gray CS with an inside Panel of Regal Rose CS cut to 4" x 5 ¼". A word window was punched out of the Card front and the phrase Hip-hippo-ray! was stamped on the inside of the card so it shows in the window. I stamped the Hippo on Whisper White and colored it with Watercolor Wonder Crayons. The flower is from On Board Blossoms & Basics. I covered the flower with Rose Red and Regal Rose Craft ink and Clear Embossing powder. I covered the opening with some transparency using Sticky Strip to adhere it to the flower. I used the edge pieces from Stamping Dimensionals to make a solid circle around the inside of the flower. I poured some clear and some red micro beads onto the transparency and then added the Hippo to the Dimensionals to close the beads in. The leaves are cut from Certainly Celery CS. I cut the leaves free hand, folded in half and ran them thru the Crimper diagonally. The flower as well as the bottom leaf was attached to the card front with Sticky Strip. I used Dimensionals to attach the top leaf.

No comments:

Post a Comment